Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Wedding and a Farm

Two weekends ago, we went to Huntsville, Alabama for a visit with Jared's family and the wedding of his cousin Josh and his beautiful bride, Anna. We all had a great time and the scenery was just beautiful! I wish I had taken a few pictures at the ceremony to share how gorgeous the overlook was for Josh and Anna's vows, but I was a busy bee keeping our small friends quiet...Here are some pictures from the farm that afternoon:
After playing on the farm all afternoon, we headed to Josh and Anna's wedding. I thought that the boys would last MAYBE an hour since it started at their bedtime and was prepared to leave separate to put them down for bed...and of course they surprised me like they always do! They LOVED dancing. LOVED.LOVED.LOVED. I couldn't get them off of the dance floor except to go to the bathroom (where they kept saying "mo' dance!!". They absolutely loved Jared's cousins, Nathan and Carly too. The next two days were not so fun for my two munchkins who were off schedule and overly tired, but I'd say they had a lot of fun that night! h
And of course you know I had to take more pictures of our little guys with such gorgeous scenery in the background!!

No comments: