Thursday, December 6, 2012

Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite times of year! I love watching all the little munchkins get dressed up in costume, the hayrides, the pumpkins, the pumpkin carving (Jared could probably do without this one), and the ambiance of it all...maybe my love for candy has something to do with it also... Coleman and Carter are at such a fun age to do all these kinds of activities. We went to the pumpkin patch twice, hayrides galore, Halloween festivals, and anything and everything I could get my hands on to entertain these two. On Halloween we hosted our neighborhood parade and get together at our house and had a great time. Coleman and Carter L-O-V-E-D trick or treating...seriously, they loved it. We were out and about for 2 hours (!!) and we still have candy coming out of our ears. Here are some pictures from our adventures and Halloween night:

No comments: