Saturday, April 24, 2010

6 Weeks Old and Growing!




Our little guys are growing like weeds! I knew that they were starting to fill out more and their little legs were growing, but it wasn't until I took Coleman to the doctor yesterday for a blocked tear duct that I truly realized it. At the doctor they weighed him and he was a whopping 8lbs and 1oz! I realize that this isn't sumo wrestling standards by any means, but it's a huge jump from the 6lbs he was just two weeks ago. Carter did not have to go to the doctor but I'm sure he is right up there with his brother in weight and length.

Here are a few things that we've been up to the past week:


We still like to mirror each other any chance we get....


We LOVE to snuggle and try to be as close to one another as possible when we sleep...


We went on our FIRST outing out to eat and did GREAT!


I can't wait to see what next week brings!

No comments: