Sunday, May 15, 2011

Boys

The boys are FULL of energy lately and you really have to watch their every move! I think I am definitely going to have my work cut out for me as these two little guys get older. Some of their favorite things to do lately are:

1. Try to crawl up the stairs without mommy or daddy (this is probably the scariest of them all)

2. Climb on top of the fireplace

3. Put every wire and remote in our mouth
~ I don't have any pictures of this since I am quick to get them from their mouths!
4. Push..we LOVE to push everything! We want to push it through our playroom, through the house, through the house in our playroom, you name it.


5. Climb...anything and everything. Their favorite is to climb over Jared and I while we are on the floor playing with them...it's like an instant fort.





But...when you see this sweetness at the end of the day, you can't help but smile.