Sunday, May 13, 2012

Jordan and Ryan's Wedding

Jordan and Ryan tied the knot yesterday and we couldn't be happier for them!! What an honor it was to be a part of their big day and what a BEAUTIFUL bride Jordan was!! The boys were ring bearers and rang bells as they walked down the aisle...with the help of Jared of course. Funny side note: at the rehearsal Coleman decided to throw his bell into the fountain! Never a dull moment with these two (!!), but it was quickly recovered and ready for Saturday. It was an amazing weekend and I
I took a million pictures, so here are a few of my favorites! Bridesmaid Luncheon
Getting Nails done
Rehearsal
Hair and Make up time! Before
After!
I didn't take very many pictures at the reception because my camera decided to do some pretty interesting things (that Jared straightened out for me today...gotta love techy husbands!), but here are the ones that I do have...
Congratulations Ryan and Jordan!! We love you two!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Your hair is so blond!!