Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I realize that so many people think Valentine's Day is a Hallmark holiday, but it is one that I love. You get to share it with your honey, and now I have 3 Valentine's that I adore with all of my heart. Here were Coleman and Carter's Valentine's that they passed out to their classmates...it took FOREVER to get the two of them to stand still and put their hands in a position that would work, but I think it turned out pretty cute ;o) And these just are my favorite. Hands down. We are blessed to have a new neighbor that is super sweet and also a photographer (can you say win win?). She and I constructed a kissing booth for the neighborhood munchkins and she snapped some pictures the day before Valentine's Day. I LOVE.LOVE.LOVE them! Cookie decorating with friends:

No comments: