Friday, June 4, 2010

Our friend, the hairdryer

After being held for a week and traveling in the car we are definitely off our schedule and having a tough time adjusting. The boys are still eating and getting hungry at the same times but are very fussy and are wanting to be held all the time. I do have go go gadget arms, but they're not quite long enough to hold both of these growing boys and do anything functional. The other day I needed to take a shower and attempted to do it during our morning nap but their nap lasted a whopping 10 minutes. So with wet hair I decided to put them in their bouncers and see if my hairdryer would entertain them, and it worked like a charm! The boys were all about the noise and I was able to dry my hair and brush my teeth...all in all it was a success!

No comments: