Monday, July 12, 2010

Doctor visits for Mom and the boys

Yesterday I felt as if I had been hit by a truck. I woke up early not feeling well but there was no slowing down, as we were scheduled to have the boys 4 month pictures taken at 7:30am outside at the rose garden. Unfortunately, the humidity and sunlight proved to be too much of a challenge for our photographer and for the boys so we had to reschedule an indoor shoot. I came home and took a nap only to wake up feeling worse and realize that I was running a high fever. So the boys and I snuggled and watched tv...they're sweet snugs made me feel a little better.



This morning I woke up and still didn't feel well...I had suspected that I had mastitis based on my symptoms and scheduled an appointment with my obgyn just to make sure and indeed it was, so hopefully the antibiotics will have me up and at 'em in no time. Slowing down a mom is hard work, but slowing down a mom of twins is even harder!

This afternoon the boys had their appointment with the doctor for their four month well visit and shots. They did great! I couldn't resist taking this sweet picture of Coleman and his Daddy as we waited (over an hour!) on the doctor. Coleman weighs 12.2lbs and Carter weighs 11.13lbs and they are both 24 and 1/4 inches tall! Our pediatrician couldn't have been happier with the progress that they have made and how healthy they both are and have been. Way to go C and C!



No comments: