Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Georgia Bound

Jared accepted a transfer within his company to move from Raleigh to Atlanta!

We are both saddened and excited by the move, as we have made some amazing friends here in North Carolina and had been showered with God's love as we experienced joys and sorrows throughout our two and a half years. It's hard to reflect back on to think of all of the blessings that we have received and the steps that took us to North Carolina and to the best neurosurgeon in the nation and awesome church community. God truly does order our steps and if we choose to follow Him He is sure to not disappoint!

Throughout the craziness of packing, cleaning, and preparing for our move I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite poems "Footprints in the Sand". The excerpt, My precious, precious child, I love you and would never leave you during your times of trials and suffering. When you see only one set of footprints in the sand it was then that I was carrying you." speaks near and dear to my heart as it references God's immeasurable love for us. I feel as if He has truly carried both Jared and I through some tough times and has rejoiced with us as we received a "double blessing" this spring. We have definitely experienced an intense season of life in North Carolina and I cannot wait to see what our next season brings!

Here is one of our helpers packing boxes...


It has definitely been crazy trying to pack up a house and take care of two little munchkins, but my mom was in town this past weekend and was a huge help! Here is just a glimpse at what she and I accomplished!


We have definitely gotten a lot done but there is still so much more to do...so I'm off to pack up some more boxes while those sweet babies sleep!



No comments: