Monday, October 18, 2010

Growing Boys!

Coleman and Carter are becoming such big boys! They can both sit up unassisted now but only for a few minutes at a time before toppling over. Carter is a BUSY BEE and would much rather know how to crawl already and bypass all of this sitting nonsense while Coleman likes to look around and take it all in.
Coleman is also getting his first tooth! I check their gums every morning (I know, I'm a little bit of an anal mom, huh?) to see if any little white nubs are on their way and yesterday morning Coleman took my finger and stuck it in his mouth and viola! It is still not visible but you can definitely feel the tooth breaking the surface. It hasn't changed his mood or affected his sleep, etc. so far, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it continues to do so. :o)

This weekend was a busy one for us with a fall festival, the taste of Roswell, and church on Sunday. We really enjoyed being outside and enjoying this Fall weather and being able to hang out Saturday with our other twin friends, Trenton and Connor (and Jennifer too!). The Fall festival that we attended left a little bit to be desired but the two sets of twins were a HIT!!! I guess it's not everyday that people see two sets of twins around the same age, and we even met some twin ladies (83 years young) that were loving the boys and wanted their picture taken. I hope I'm as feisty as them when I am their age!!


No comments: