Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Take me out to the ballgame...

I have been a Braves fan since I was a little girl and would go to the stadium with my family to watch the games and cheer them on. Baseball is definitely my favorite sport to go and watch live with the all american atmosphere: peanut shells, coke, and screaming fans. So of course I was excited when Jared said that he got tickets for the playoff game last night.

We had so much fun doing the tomahawk chop and getting caught up in the atmosphere as the Braves went up and down on the scoreboard. I couldn't help but notice all of the little kids that were there rooting for their home team as I had at that age and thinking about Jared and I taking the boys to watch them in a few years too...although I'm sure a few of them fell asleep on their Daddy's shoulders at the end of such a late night game (I know I could've if someone was holding me!) Unfortunately, the Braves lost and are their season is now over but for the few hours that it lasted it was a great time and such fun memories!!


No comments: