Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a great day filled with fun, food, and family! We traveled up Virginia to be with my Mom's side of the family and spend time with our extended family that we rarely get to see. It was such a special time for me as a mom to introduce the boys to their relatives and to my SWEET, SWEET, SWEET grandpa. I took lots of pictures (but of course forgot my camera cord), so here is one of my cute lil' turkeys that was taken at the hotel this morning. I promise I'll post some pictures when we get back!

Thanksgiving really makes you stop and reflect to think of all that you are thankful for and my list is overflowing from this past year full of blessings. I feel like SO much has transpired in just 365 days and it just warms my heart to think of the memories and experiences that I will be reflecting on next year that we have yet to make!

No comments: