Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time Flies

Okay, time seriously does fly when you are having fun! We have been BUSY bees over the past week and the boys have been to Alabama, North Carolina, and Virginia! Whew...it makes me tired just thinking of all we have done but it was a blast! We were able to visit with so many friends and family and we were sad to not be able to stay longer and see more. Here are some pictures from our adventures!

Here are some pictures of us with our sweet Great Grandpa:



And our "Irish twin (born in the same year) uncles, Johnny and Larry:

Aunt Sandy:

Our Family:

Miss Kara and the ADORABLE shirts she got us:

Sleeping, eating, and playing on turkey day:




My boys and I:

These are just a few of so many wonderful friends and pictures that we took...I wish I had taken more but I got caught up visiting and catching up. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!


1 comment:

Jen said...

It was sooo great seeing you guys! Holidays with kids are great! That picture of them sleeping is crazy, like mirror images. Did you pose them ;) Have a wonderful Christmas!!