Saturday, November 6, 2010

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town...

Okay, so I can definitely be a little OCD sometimes (all the time, really), and when I found out that Santa was taking reservations at Phipps Plaza I jumped on it! He was completely booked within 48 hours last year and I dreaded the thought of having to wait in a huge line at the mall with two little munchkins so this sounded right up our alley. Of course I scheduled our appointment for the very first day that Santa was at Phipps and for the very first time slot (I told you I was OCD). The boys did GREAT and looked adorable in cute new outfits that their Lovey had mailed them! I think I was more excited to see Santa than the boys were but what a fun memory it was and it made my heart smile as a mommy to see our two sweet babies sitting in Santa's lap and thinking of all of the fun filled Christmases that have yet to come!

Waiting in line to see Santa...


Yay! Our first picture with Santa Claus! Don't we look excited?!


Santa telling us what good boys we are :o)


Carter really wanted to hear everything that Santa had to say...


Fun pictures after seeing Santa...




We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and having fun in the freezing weather! Even though Christmas is almost two months away seeing Santa today has definitely got me in the Christmas spirit!




No comments: