Thursday, January 20, 2011

We like to play with....everything

Now that the boys are crawling they are pretty much into anything and everything! The kitchen is a pretty safe spot for them as far as things they can get into with all of the cabinets having been child proofed, etc. but tonight they discovered something new~ a door stopper. Now what in the world could be more fun than a door stopper?! Don't worry, we are soon about to child proof these as well but it made for a pretty cute picture as they used some team work to see if they could get it off themselves...

2 comments:

Natasha Varma said...

Janet, Harleen told me that you want your blog stalkers to come out and comment. So here I am. I officially stalk your blog, and I love your adorable little boys. This has to be my favorite post because I actually LOL'ed at the action shot of the twins playing with the doorstopper. The blurry butt was too much for me. Hope you keep posting your funny stories and pictures!

leena said...

so THIS is what you were talking about last week. Best action shot!