Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big Boys!

Coleman and Carter are becoming such big boys!! I still can't believe that they will be turning one in less than a month...what happened to my little 5lb babies?! I am sad to watch them grow up so quickly, but I am also overwhelmed with joy to see them reach milestones and become so independent.

Here are a few things the boys are doing lately:

~They are both pulling up on anything and everything and are beginning to "cruise" across the room using furniture and anything in their way (including each other).
~They are starting to eat more and more "real people food" including chopped up sweet potatoes, toast with jelly, pancakes, bananas, avacados, and a few other things.
~They are also beginning to drink whole milk and we are focusing on transitioning from bottles to sippy cups.

These are just a few of the fun things that they are doing as of late! I can't wait for many more to come!

No comments: