Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Carter

As I mentioned yesterday, I am taking a day to focus on each of our little guys separately. Today's day is Carter (aka Carter Bug).

Carter has a smile that can melt your heart in two seconds flat. When he smiles it is with his whole body and you can truly see the joy in his eyes. He is the most independent of the two boys when it comes to being a "go getter" and exploring. He often wakes up first in the mornings and most of the time shakes his crib rail and yells for us because he is ready to start his day and I honestly think he feels like he is missing out on something! He goes from 90 to nothing and before crashing for his nap and definitely keeps me on my toes.

Carter has become quite the Mommas boy lately and can often be found wrapped around my leg or reaching for a hug. This is ironic considering his personality and independence. Carter is a mover and groover...he loves moving from one activity to the next but does anything and everything with a smile!

Carter LOVES to make all kinds of sounds but his favorite one is when he sucks in his breath and makes this dragon kind of noise. He is also quite the grabber and anything and everything within his little reach is fair game.

One of my favorite things about Carter are his poses. He loves to cross his legs when he's in his high chair, put his feet up on the bar when he's riding in the stroller, and just make himself comfortable anywhere and everywhere. I love it!!!

Carter truly has a love of life and so does his brother. I am head over heels in love with all three of my guys and feel more blessed with each passing day!!



No comments: