Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Coleman

I decided that a lot of my blog posts typically revolve around both of the munchkins, so I thought that I would take a day today and a day tomorrow to post about each of them separately and their unique personalities and traits. So, today's post is about my first born (by 2 whole minutes), Coleman...who I like to call C-man.

Jared nailed it on the head the other day when he said that Coleman was a "sweet soul". He truly is and that's pretty typical of his personality morning, noon, and night. If he is the first to wake up in the morning it is rare that I hear him crying or see him shaking his crib in the monitor (you'll understand more of that in Carter's post tomorrow), but instead he begins his day by talking...sounds like his mom already! He LOVES to babble and his most common "word" is dadadada...over and over again, until yesterday! He started saying mommomomom....still pretty sure it has nothing to do with me but it's exciting nonetheless.

Coleman is quick to smile and just as quick to bite. Yes, you read that right. He is constantly smiling but also loves to crawl after his brother and bite him...It's definitely been a challenge and Carter has the war wounds to prove it but with that sweet soul of his I know that it is unintentional and not out of spite. Coleman is also VERY ticklish...just like his Mom on that one too! He loves to be tickled on his neck and toes and has the cutest little laugh to go along with that smile of 6 teeth. He also is my eater out of the two. He will let you know when he is done with his "baby" food, but when it comes to puffs, cheerios, or any other finger food he seems to have an endless pit in that tummy of his!

Coleman also loves to clap, make indian noises (with his hand over his mouth) and now walk with his walker. He is SUCH a joy to be around and truly a blessing to both Jared and I. The past 11 months seem like such a whirlwind and I am so proud of the little boy he is already becoming...now if we can just get that biting under control!



No comments: