Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter (Part 3)

Easter is one of my favorite holidays because of all that it represents. Jared and I attended our church last night since Carter has a little bit of a cold. I love hearing the story of the resurrection and Jesus' sacrifice for our sins.

Jared and I...I mean the Easter bunny....set out the boys Easter baskets last night. It was SO much fun to do this as a parent and to think of the many Easters that we will be doing this together. It didn't take long after their morning bottle for C and C to discover all of their fun new things from the Easter bunny...





Then it was time for Easter Bunny pancakes...




After playing with our new things and breakfast, we headed outside for some pictures before our morning nap...













Then it was off to Nana and Poppy's house for Easter lunch. I love how my mom takes a theme and literally runs with it...so cute! We had a great time with my parents and Dave and Mercy...they are expecting their little bunny any day now! I cannot WAIT to meet our nephew!





The boys had so much fun today that they were in bed early and I doubt we hear a peep from them all night!



Happy Easter!!

2 comments:

Chris, Crystal, and Weston said...

SOOOO glad you didn't leave Hershey out of the pictures...I wouldn't expect anything less!!

Chris, Crystal, and Weston said...

I meant Nestle...sorry....my brain is fried these days. Oh well...my comment was suppose to be funny...ha.

Love you, girl!!