Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And.....the unveiling!

Here are pictures of the boys room before the makeover:




Here are the "after" pictures of the boys room makeover from HGTV. Jared and I absolutely love it! It is definitely totally different than what I would have picked out by myself but I truly do love the warmth that the orange brings to their room...and especially the bookcases and window seat! We couldn't have asked to work with nicer people...seriously...everyone who was at our house was truly amazing and we had a great time filming and watching the boys reaction as they walked into their new "big boy" room. We have taken the toddler beds back out for now and replaced them with their cribs for the time being, but I'm sure we will have to bring them back out sooner than later at the rate these two are growing and exploring!

The commercial is set to air sometime this month, so I'll post it on the blog once I have the link.





No comments: