Monday, November 21, 2011

Santa

Okay, so I realize that it isn't even Thanksgiving yet and we have already made our trip to see Santa, but he is a busy man this time of year and so are Mommy and Daddy! Also, it doesn't help the fact that you have to start making your reservation for Santa at Phipps in July! It is totally worth the early visit and the reservation to see this Santa and not to wait in line though...he is simply amazing and has such a kind spirit about him. The boys however, did not seem to notice that sweetness about him this year...

Here are Coleman and Carter last year at Santa...




And this year...



I seriously LOVE it! It was not what I had expected to happen at all, so it's both pitiful and hilarious at the same time but definitely a memory I will share with them when they get older!

As soon as we picked them up off of his lap they stopped crying and blew him kisses...I guess they remembered that naughty or nice list!

No comments: