Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary to us!!

It's hard to imagine that Jared and I have now been married 4 years...it seems like 40! Not that we are old fogies when it comes to living an exciting life (although staying up past 10pm seems more and more difficult these days...), but to think back on all of the life experiences that we have had over the past 4 years is more than I can truly rack my head around. We've been through the good, the really good, the bad, and the really bad, and through it all I can't imagine having another person standing by my side holding my hand. We have made some pretty incredible lifelong friends and exceptional memories along the way...as well as two pretty cute little boys. We are blessed beyond measure, and I can't wait to see what year number 5 has in store for us!



No comments: