Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Aquarium

Jared and I went to the Georgia Aquarium on one of our first dates as a couple over 5 years ago and I had not been back since. The funny thing is that I remember how many strollers there were and how annoying it was to he and I to try to navigate between them to see all of the fish. And now....we are those people with the stroller...times 2!

My girlfriend, Andrea, and her little girl, Ella, invited us to go with them in the morning a few weeks ago and we had a BLAST. The boys absolutely loved every minute of it and were "talking" and pointing at all of the fish. I was in awe of the magnitude of the aquariums, so I know it had to have been just awesome to see in their eyes. I can't wait to go back...maybe next time we'll take Jared and we can talk about how easy it must be for all of those people who don't have strollers...






No comments: