Monday, June 27, 2011

Trucks

I have learned one thing over the past 15 months (Okay, maybe a LOT more than 1)...boys will be boys! I honestly think that God creates these adorable little boys with an instantaneous love for trucks, sticks, and anything they can flip over and ride around the room. Not that I don't love having my kitchen furniture pushed around the room, or my pillows thrown on the floor, or my cords tested to make sure they're plugged in by pulling on them...all of these things just add to my smiles at the end of the day, and my stories to tell these two cuties one day.

Coleman and Carter LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to push anything and everything around. Anything. They will even open up a book and it becomes and instant toy as they push it around our house...absolutely hilarious. So, I am happy when they decide to push something that was actually meant for pushing...and of course these guys are waaay too busy to hold their sippy with their hand and push just one car, what's the fun in that?! L-O-V-E them!


No comments: