Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Showers of Love for Coleman and Carter






We were truly blessed to have three showers for the boys last weekend! Our first shower was a co-ed shower in Birmingham. We had an awesome time and were super excited to see all of our friends and to be able to spend a short amount of time with everyone. It was definitely hard for us to leave!! My soccer girls and best friends were amazing hostesses and the boys received so many wonderful presents and sweet cards from their future aunts and uncles.

Our second shower was in Atlanta with my Mom's best friends. It was really neat because the ladies that were the hostesses for the shower threw her baby shower 29 years ago for me! They thought that I was a boy right up until the day I was born, so these ladies have now thrown boy baby showers for both my mom and I. ;o) The boys received so many wonderful things! I LOVE just looking through the clothes and toys and imagining their little bodies in them!

Our third shower was at school. I work with such a wonderful staff that has been more like a family than co-workers. They have been there for me throughout the ups and downs of the past year and are truly awesome friends. I look forward to work each day and am so blessed to have them as my other family.

Needless to say, the boys are definitely loved!! I never imagined how much stuff a baby needs (or two babies!) and we are so fortunate to have such wonderful people in our lives that want to bless us with these things and more importantly their prayers. Here are a few pictures from the weekend...our camera is trying to break on us, so I wasn't able to take as many as I would've like to. Enjoy!

No comments: