Friday, August 20, 2010

Deal Diva

My brother nicknamed me the "Deal Diva" because I love to find a good deal and am constantly on the hunt for the best deals when it comes to groceries, diapers (as you can imagine), and anything and everything. Yes, I am that crazy woman in the grocery store with a binder full of coupons too!
So of course it is no surprise that I LOVE to go to the consignment sales and find fun things for the boys. It is amazing what you can find for a fraction of the price and not to mention it's just fun to get out and about. You can also get some super deals on clothes at the consignment sales, but I really enjoy having the boys in matching or coordinating clothes so I typically only find toys at the sales. Well, this month and next month are the prime times for consignment sales so I was up and at 'em this morning as I went to my first consignment sale in Georgia. It was a small sale at a local church but they had some great things, so I bought some toys for us to play with now....


and some for later...

Carter and I enjoyed looking at all of the new fun things and reading a new story...

Tonight and tomorrow morning there are two consignment sales given by the local twins organizations here, so I can't wait to see what I may find for the boys there!

No comments: