Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lake Trip

Sorry for the delay in blog posts lately! Coleman accidentally spit up on my laptop when I was holding him one day and finishing an email at the same time (multi-tasking mama!), so needless to say some of the keys on my laptop are now toast and I have to sit down at a desktop when I get a sec to type. A new keyboard is on its way though, so hopefully this is temporary!

This weekend we went to Lake Martin to visit with Jared's parents and brother and sister. We had a blast and so did the boys while they played with all of the new fun toys at their Lovey and Big Poppa's house. Jared and I also both got two full nights of sleep...not sure that Lovey and Big Poppa knew what they were signing up for when they volunteered to watch the boys for the night, but I am definitely well rested and reengergized! The boys also went on their first boat ride of many to come since there was no one else on the water. They did great and fell asleep from the sound of the motor.

Here are some fun pictures from our weekend...

The dogs experiencing the paddleboard...


Coleman in the exersaucer/bouncer...

Carter in the exersaucer/bouncer...

Our first boat ride...

Meal time...


Hanging out with Uncle Daniel...

No comments: