Monday, August 16, 2010

Weekend Fun


Jared is already enjoying being close to the sports teams here in Atlanta. Friday night he went with my brother to the Falcon's first football game of the season while my sister in law and I hung out with the boys and had some girl time. Saturday, one of my best friends for the past 20 years (!) came over to see the boys and show us her cute pregnant belly. The boys had a great time meeting Miss Ashley and can't wait for that baby girl to be here for many playdates!
Ashley with the boys and the sweet sea horses she brought them!



Saturday night Jared and I had a date night and went out for a yummy dinner and on Sunday Jared and I had our first of many house hunting trips with our realtor. It was a great experience, and we were able to narrow down what it is we are looking for in our new home as well as some areas in which we would like to live. It is so much fun to look at homes and to imagine the boys growing up in them, playing in the yard, etc. I am definitely a lot pickier this time around looking at homes than when it was just Jared and I. I just want these sweet boys to have plenty of room to play and grow and to be in a great school system of course. I know that the perfect house will come along soon!

The boys are doing great with their rice cereal...they are definitely enjoying the new food and are still working on figuring out the spoon but I am so proud of the big boys they are becoming!





Coleman with his Daddy


No comments: