Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Wonders

Okay, so I was going to do my typical "wordless wednesday" post, but I am just way to proud of my little guys to not brag on their accomplishments last night!

Jared and I have been working so hard at night to help the boys to sleep through the night. Our pediatrician had explained to us (or maybe kinda kicked us in the butts) that they are not needing the calories at night and were waking up every 3 hours out of habit and that was a habit we needed to break, or it was going to stick for a while. Sooo...needless to say, we have spent some long nights trying to wean them off of those late night bottles and only give one (if needed) around 3 or 4am.

The boys have been doing well with it and last night they slept from 7pm-6:45am!! Coleman did wake up around 11pm screaming like a crazy man, so I gave him a 2oz bottle mixed with 4oz of water (ie~ a VERY diluted bottle) and he passed back out halfway through it....I have a feeling a tooth or two is going to be popping through his bottom gums soon (they don't always present themselves with a nub beforehand).

So now Mommy is well rested, as our the babes, and they went down for their morning nap like champions after playing to work out some energy and having their breakfast. WAY TO GO C AND C!!

Look at this big ol' smile from Coleman...melts my heart!

No comments: