Thursday, May 13, 2010

Out and About


I made a promise to myself that I would get myself and the boys out of the house at least once a day. Whether that be a walk, an errand, or just a drive around the block depends on the day, but just getting us out of the house (and used to our carseats!) I think is key in keeping us all happy and full of fresh air. :o)

Today the boys and I headed to the mall to get a gift for a friend's wedding shower, to the car wash, and then to the guitar store for some new strings for Jared. Needless to say the boys were tuckered out after their little errands and acted as if they could've slept for hours, but I had to wake them up to eat in order for us to stay on our schedule and not be up all night. Here is a picture of our sweet sleepy boys! Tomorrow we are heading to the courthouse for one of my best friends in NC that was married in Turks and Caicos a month ago and has to make it legal in the states. I know they'll be great witnesses along with Jared and I...not sure if they'll be able to sign their name to the papers for them though....

No comments: