Friday, May 7, 2010

School Days

Today I took the boys up to school to visit my class and the great people that I work with. I had SO much fun seeing all of my kiddos and everyone and loved all of their hilarious questions and comments about the babies. It was funny to see how small the kids were after having not been around them for a few months and it really made me miss them even more. The boys were great and got a lot of love and holding time from my sweet co-workers and even managed to have a diaper change in our assistant principal's office...I'm sure that's not something she has done in there everyday! ;o) I promised the class that I would come back up and see them before they are big third graders, so hopefully next time I'll remember to bring my camera so I can share some pictures with you!

No comments: